Tuesday, October 9, 2012

dreamy



I send a heart to all my dearies
When your life is so, so dreary
Dream



The Smashing Pumpkins are coming to town this month but I'm low on funds and tickets are expensive..hearing Mayonaise live would be the greatest. It's the first SP song I remember hearing, I was instantly in love. One of my all time favorites! 90's music..it just gets me.



 A fall picnic at my favorite spot..60 and sunny! Perfection.




In my quest for pastel hair I made a stop at magenta, hoping for pastel pink next..what better month for pink hair?! My grandma Nola was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and passed away within just a few weeks after they found it..the day before my birthday. One of my favorite people ever.

I can never get it quite blonde enough, I chickened out at reddish


Speaking of my least favorite c word..I had a biopsy done on the baby toe spot. Not as scary as I thought, if I can go to the doctor and get checked out anyone can! Now I have to wait 10 days for the results, waiting is the worst.







I've been mostly hermiting away in the house so this day was a welcome release. Fresh air and sunshine! I swear I've watched almost every interesting show on netflix, I'm totally caught up on The Walking Dead and now I'm kind of in love with Once upon a time. Fairy tales and the battle of good vs evil. There's a scene where "dreamy" the dwarf turns into "grumpy" when his dreams are crushed. I always want to be dreamy!


Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

You're so cute!
And your hair is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair and such a cute outfit! I love your shoes! Goodluck with getting your results, i know waiting is a pain.

vn said...

you gotta go krystle. they are amazing live.
'my love is winter' off new album. youtube it.
I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THIS SONG.
beg,borrow,steal to be there!;]
and worth it for DISARM alone.

vn said...

best.hair.colour.yet.
you look like that cool girl you always see
at gigs! ... perfect for the pumpkins!!!

Le Fresne said...

Love your magenta locks, bright as an autumnal maple leaf!
Aw, it'd be a shame if you couldn't get to see Smashing Pumpkins, they're awesome.

le fresne x

Midnight And Dawn said...

You look great with magenta hair! What a fun change for the season :) I can't wait to see it pastel pink, too!! I think that is my next color as well :)

Dana Fox said...

great pics, and that hat is adorable :)
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

The Fashion Philosophy said...

We love this!

ox from NYC
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your results, and please do an update on your pastle hair. I've been struggling to get mine to the right stage!