Wednesday, October 3, 2012

these days..


xu xu fang-these days

70 = perfection


deck lounging


the same size as my sleep mask haha


Cleaning my studio/closet-switching out summer..Copper supervising



Zizi's shown Lu the joy of second story window watching


French onion..it's soup season! I told Luke I would make at least 4 homemade soups this month..


 chocolate chip


Still dealing with the family issues..trying to stay upbeat. I can't let it ruin my favorite season! I have a Dr. appt tomorrow and I'm kind of stressing, a weird little spot on my baby toe is getting a deeper look. I'm pretty terrified of doctors and hospitals, hope all goes well! 


Have a great week!


3 comments:

vn said...

Copper's back!!!
to regain his rightful position as #1 blog pet!!
that drink looks gorgeous!
don't worry about tomorrow.
err ultra cool record find:)

Teaka said...

The french onion soup looks so so good. I too am planning on making more homemade soups this month. Today's soup, fresh mushroom soup. :)
Cute cute kitty!

Zoƫ Winters said...

Aww so cute! =^,,^= Adorable! I hope your family issues resolve sweetpea and your doctors appointment goes okay, I am sick of seeing doctors! Enjoy the autumn! xxx