Sunday, October 14, 2012

weekend winsome

I used to love to post these little recaps religiously every Sunday night, I haven't done one in the longest! I blame my bad blogging on the broken down laptop. I swear I was so much more productive when I could watch tv/netflix and do work..being in my studio is too secluded!






tasty treats-


 Do you know the joys of jello 123? Luke has this desert down.


Remember the Book It! program in school?  I used to go crazy for the personal pan cheese pizza. Luke's been trying to get me to read The Count of Monte Cristo aloud before bed. I made it through a few chapters, I earned it. haha
(favorite thing in the 90s scholastic book club was the mineral book with specimens)

                                           
Lu's getting so big, like a teenager haha he's 4lbs now!

little black bean toes

this was my life this morning haha there's a bunny in that mix too!

whomp fest

watching-


Saturday morning Luke and I got sucked into watching a "Too Cute" marathon on animal planet. Baby animals and a whole episode on sloths!! I adore their perma smile, these people literally have my dream job!

Buttercup the sloth is the coolest.

Did you guys watch The Walking Dead premiere tonight?! So excited that I was actually caught up with a show enough to watch it "live" haha I'm always late to the party.


Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

vn said...

I hope you are told very often how pretty you are.

the pic with copper and the kitties
he looks like they give him no peace!!

thank you for introducing honey boo boo
to me!!! utterly.addicted!:)

Anonymous said...

Can I please have all your animals?

Rhubarbarians said...

Oh my gosh. Christopher Walken meets Honey booboo chail! I have died.....
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com